Accepting Inquiries for Exclusive BioPac'r Distributors
Get in on the ground floor. Due to the tremendous demand nationally for the BioPac'r, Yellowstone Compact & Commodities is offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to a very few individuals. We would like to discuss opportunities with current equipment distributors representing landscaper or golf course equipment lines who have the financial strength and desire to become a distributor in order to establish a dealer network within your territory. The BioPac'r is an exciting new innovation that can compress up to 2,000 pounds, or 4 to 5 acres, of grass clippings and package the clippings into our proprietary 1-ton Pac'r Bag. Sell our entire product line and generate new revenue annually. There is nothing like being at the forefront with a new product to attract new customers to your dealers. Become part of the BioPac'r family and join the success!
What Does a BioPac’r Distributor Believe?
- By capitalizing on the grass clipping waste generated by bagging mowers, we can reinvent the turf grass industry.
- Grass clippings are no longer an expense of maintaining turf, they are a revenue-producing crop that needs to be harvested.
- Diverting green waste reduces the labor and fees associated with landfill dumping.
- Spread the good news about how landscapers, turf managers and golf courses can generate a new revenue stream from their grass clippings.
- Advocates that Grass Clipping Silage™ makes a highly nutritious pesticide-free livestock feed and are up to the challenges of educating small farmers and ranchers of its benefits.
- We believe there's nothing wrong with creating wealth.
You will receive an exclusive territory that will allow you to develop your market without competing for customers with another distributor, national distributor, independent sales rep or the BioPac'r Online web store. YCC will forward all leads that originate within your territory.
YCC's Commodities Division will introduce your customers to farmers and ranchers who want to purchase and feed to their livestock Grass Clipping Silage™. Distributors will have the opportunity to share in the revenue generated by our brokerage service.
Create a Legacy
Rarely do individuals or organizations have an opportunity to be involved in something so groundbreaking and innovative that it makes history. Together we will create an entirely new commodities market. Are you ready for an opportunity of a lifetime?
You will earn the respect and admiration of the entire turf grass industry as you help them reinvent themselves by diverting green waste from landfills. Together we will help small farmers and ranchers become more profitable and sustainable. Grass Clipping Silage™ is also an innovative way to reclaim irrigation water.
Yellowstone Compact & Commodities Corp is the manufacturer of the BioPac’r line of products. BioPac'r, Grass 2 Cash, Lawn Clipping Compactor, Lawn Harvester, Lawn Silage Network and Lawn Clipping Silage are ALL Trademarks (TM) of Yellowstone Compact & Commodities Corp.